Friday, September 1, 2023

Thursday, August 31st, Budapest, Hungary

Greetings!

For the past almost three weeks, we've been traveling from Berlin to Budapest with Overseas Adventure Travel.   On August 18th, my access to this blog was suspended by Google's double verification process because I could not retrieve my Pixel 7 notified code.  So I switched blogs to one which I had used before (www.gfpktravels2.blogspot.com).  I have been using that blog, and the Google photo albums associated with it, ever since.   

Now that I have again access to this Google account, I may switch back (or not).  We still have Bulgaria and Romania to travel in for the next three weeks.  The other blog is working fine, it's just that it doesn't access the many years of places and photos that I have built up.  Whatever works for the next three weeks will be what I choose to use.  When I get home again, I'll probably consolidate the two.  And hope I have never to use the alternate blog again.  

Gregory


No comments: