Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Wednesday, Feb 26th, Kumararom, India

Greetings!

Another long travel day by car, and very appreciated.  My foot is getting worse, and the only walking we did today was getting cash from an ATM, and taking a photo of this Catholic church (St Francis of Assisi). 

This evening, after checking into the Lakesong Resort (actually on a large bay on the western coast of India), we went on a sunset cruise.

Tomorrow, we'll be skipping the all-day houseboat cruise in order to go see a doctor about my foot.  The topical antibiotic, topical pain cream, oral pain medicine, and oral antibiotic just aren't doing it.  What was a cut on my dry heel has now become an ugly, painful foot and lower leg that's reduced my sleep, made me not want to walk, and bringing up my ability to complete this trip.  Cross your fingers.

To see the very few photos taken today, click on Wednesday, Feb 26th, Kumararom, India.

No comments: